Sunday 31 July 2011

Last day with Woody and Snoopy

I finished getting my novel ready for Lulu this morning. Spent ages getting the cover done as I can never remember how to manipulate photos. Took much longer than I thought it would. Anyway, it’s done now so I’ve ordered 6 so that I can take some to Swanwick.
It’s my last full day with these two wonderful dogs so I made the most of it – watched the Grand Prix with one dog on my lap and the other one beside me on the sofa. Having them here has made me feel much happier and more relaxed, I’m starting to wonder if getting a dog might be a good idea and forget the whole romance business. Louis the chocolate Labrador is due back in October, but apart from that, I don’t have any more bookings. Several people have cancelled due to the cost.
I’ve just wasted an hour on the Yours dating site. They don’t tell you how much it costs until after you’ve uploaded your details.

No comments:

Post a Comment