Saturday 23 July 2011

BACK IN THE FLOW

Thank goodness my stories appear to be flowing again.
I almost finished another Christmas story today. It needs a bit of work so I’m going to leave it overnight and come back to it tomorrow. The people at number 122 are having a BBQ to celebrate his 60th birthday. They’re the ones I looked after the greyhounds for the other day. I’m not a big fan of BBQs, but they’re nice people so couldn’t say no.
Not having heard from Lonely Heart number 3, I sent him a text. He rang me straight back saying he’d been too busy all week to get into Leeds and will call next week sometime. Half an hour ago he called again saying he could be in Leeds in half an hour. I had to say sorry but no. I want to meet him very much but I don’t want to be late for the BBQ. There aren’t many people going.
The dogs are being really good. Woody, the dachshund is so pretty. I really must do a painting of him sometime. I’ll take some photos tomorrow. Now I must dash.

No comments:

Post a Comment