Sunday 17 July 2011

The next writers' guide

Now that I’ve finished the non fiction book, it was time to move on to something else so I’ve got on with the next in my series of writing guides. It’s called REJECTION AND HOW TO AVOID IT (AND IF YOU CAN’T AVOID IT, HOW TO DEAL WITH THE PAIN). I want to have it ready for Swanwick which is only a few weeks away now. With any luck, I’ll have number three ready too.
I’m using my Wii fit again. I’ve decided I’m fed up being in bad shape so it’s back to exercising for at least half an hour every day. I managed an hour today. I’ve cut a piece of string that goes round my waist so that I can physically see the inches falling away.
I’m feeling a lot more motivated at the moment. I’m not sure why. It could be finishing the book, going to see Rachael (my CBT therapist) or having some men to talk to, thanks to the Lonely Hearts Ad. I’m particularly enjoying talking to one. He has the most wonderful voice. We’re talking about meeting this week. I hope it works out as I would love to keep talking to him. I’m meeting somebody else tomorrow. I’m not sure about this one. He’s very intelligent and obviously enjoys a good discussion. Each time we talk, it soon becomes very deep. I just hope there’s a lighter side to him. I’ll find out soon enough.
My ex’s new relationship seems to be going well. He’s going out with her again tomorrow. I really want it to work out well for him as he’s driving me mad at the moment. I’d love for him to get serious about somebody as then he’d be out of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment