Wednesday 11 May 2011

LIVERPOOL IS OFF


I don’t think a trip to Liverpool next week is on. I’m still having trouble straightening my left knee and my back is aching, not much point going if I can’t walk far.
At singing this afternoon, the lady who runs Healing Voices told me they’re having a gospel session at Trinity next Tuesday so I think I’ll go to that.
I came home to a message from my mother’s social worker, wanting to ‘catch up’. I guess she must have received my letter! I tried to call back, but there was no reply so I had to leave a message.
I don’t know what’s up with me at the moment. I’m feeling really down and grumpy, even thought I’ve managed to write what I think are two decent stories this week. I’d say I was need of some sales to Take a Break, but I think it’s more than that. I think I’m fed up being me and I don’t know how to change. All right, that’s a lie, I do know how to change, I just can’t seem to be able to do it.
As today is meant to be a day off, I’m going to turn the machine off, and maybe sort through the NAWG stories again to see if I can make a shortlist. Then, when it’s cooler, back or no back,, I really must get some work done in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment