Wednesday 29 June 2011

New start underway

Today was the last but one Heydays of this term and I almost didn’t go.
I thought I’d grown out of hayfever, but it’s come back with a vengeance. I was in such a bad way, I struggled through the play reading but didn’t think I could face singing in the afternoon. So at lunchtime I went into Leeds market and headed back to the herb/strange medicines stall and bought a hayfever remedy. It wasn’t cheap but the man who runs the stall is so charming, the price doesn’t hurt so much.
Ten minutes after using it, my nose was back to normal which was, frankly, amazing.
I My nose was like
A while ago I put an ad in the Lonely Hearts, after 10 days there were no replies.
I thought about trying again yesterday but didn’t want to be disappointed on my birthday. I’ve just called again and there were 5 replies. Now it’s up to me to get in touch with them. I need to make an appointment to see a counsellor tomorrow, once that’s done and I know when I’m free…… It’s very scary. They haven’t seen me, but then I haven’t seen their photos either.
Now to catch up on some tennis (not playing, watching).

No comments:

Post a Comment