Sunday 20 March 2011

Sunday 20th March


Thanks to all the worry about Mum, I haven’t written a story for days. Need to try harder. I can’t let this beat me.
The dogs are meant to be going home later today. It’s been a strange 17 days with them. At times they drove me crazy, but I’ve kind of got used to them. There’s something very soothing about the sound of a snoring dog when you’re working. Right now, they’re both sprawled at my feet, sound asleep. I’m going to miss having them around. So they’re not human, but when you talk they listen, which isn’t something that people always do. They don’t judge either.
I’ve been keeping busy, spending some time in the garden. There’s plenty to do out there.
Whenever I stop and think, all that comes into my mind is Mum. I’m praying that I find out what’s going on soon. Even if it’s bad news, I don’t care. I just want to know so that I can decide what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment