Monday 7 March 2011

books have landed


Box of books arrived from Lulu, which is great. So fast!
Finished another story which I’ve sent off.  Somebody emailed for a critique so I did that for her. Tonight, I’m going round to Jack’s to cook him a meal then we’re going to the quiz. I think I’m playing. I prefer asking the questions as the quiz is ridiculously hard at times. Jack? He volunteers at Good Neighbours. He’s got cancer and can’t face cooking so I’ve been going round to his place on Mondays and in return I get a lift to the quiz. I find cooking in somebody else’s kitchen a real challenge!
Humber (I’m pet boarding two dogs and he’s the larger one) was off his food this morning but cleaned his bowl tonight.
No calls at all from Mum today, thank goodness.
Running out of time! Better get ready to go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment