Friday 1 March 2013

A weekend away



I won’t be posting again until Monday as I’m off to Glasgow early tomorrow for the Eggheads recording. I need to sort through my files and pads to find some starting points for stories so that I can take them with me. It’s a long train journey and as I’m only the reserve, I might be able to get some work done at the studio too.  Of course, now that Only Connect has fallen by the wayside I’m very cross that I stepped down from the Eggheads team …….
Louis went home at ten this morning. It’s different without him here. It always feels strange, dong a clear up after a dog goes home, as though I’m removing the evidence that were here. Normally  I would be looking forward to a decent night’s sleep, uninterrupted by Louis’ need to go outside at 4a.m. but I’ll have to be up early to get the train!

1 comment:

  1. Have a fab weekend away, Linda. Hope you get on Eggheads (I love that quiz), as well as getting some writing done. If not, enjoy the delights of Glasgow! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete