Wednesday 13 March 2013

Getting ready to go



My move has dragged on and on so much I feel positively drained.  It’s been like being in a state of complete limbo. They say moving is one of the most stressful thing you can do.  I’ve moved too many times and it doesn’t get any easier.  
 I’m lucky as I can spread the actual move over the course of a week, starting on Friday (15 th)
I’ve already bought carpets for two of the bedrooms. They will be fitted on Saturday before any of the furniture lands.  
Completion on the sale of my house happens on the 22nd which is the first anniversary of Mum’s death.  As far as I’m concerned that marks the start of a whole new chapter for me.
I just wanted to say and huge thank you to everyone who’s messaged me, or called, or dropped me a line. I couldn’t have got through the bad times without you.  I also wanted to apologise to all those people I’ve neglected.
I’ve done the best I could.
Tonight is the Food and Drink quiz at Spice . The had one last year and it was great fun (trying to work out what flavour Pringles were meant to be and so on) so my plan is to take it easy (again) today, then carry on with packing tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you good health and happiness in your new home, Linda.

    ReplyDelete