Thursday 26 April 2012

Why am I still waiting for news?

Can somebody please tell me why, when they must know we are desperate for news, solicitors don't get back to people with updates? I've heard nothing despite leaving voicemail and sending emails.
Amazingly I've been getting things done. I recirculated some stories to My Weekly, The Peoples Friend and Alfie Dog, gave a friend feedback on the first chapters of her book, and finished a list of questions needed for a book proposal. I also had a long chat with the lady who put me on to the web site about narcissistic mothers. Great to talk to somebody who understands what I mean, having been there herself.
Tonight, the plan is to do soemthing creative - either tinkle with the piano/keyboard or even get the paints out. Whether I'll actually do it is another question.

No comments:

Post a Comment