Wednesday 15 February 2012

Sorting out paperwork for Swanwick


I had two creative writing classes to go to today – one at Heydays, the other at East Leeds, Writers Group. At both, I’m just one of the group, and definitely NOT in charge. Both were very good and I came away with some useful work, although whether I can do anything with them is another question.
In between these I completed various forms for Swanwick – course outline, biography, booking form and so on, so at least that’s out of the way. I ha dplanned to work on the new web site, but it was making me far too stressed. What to put in, where to put it, how many words. I’m going to put it away until Friday and work on it over the weekend when I have no interruptions.
Louis arrives bright and early tomorrow. He’s a chocolate Labrador, and the only dog (so far) who sleeps on my bed so I have a week of broken nights to look forward to, but as I am very very fond on him, I’ll just have to put up with it. His owners are going to the Red Sea and Petra on a cruise!
It’s seven o’clock so I’m going to have a quick sieve through some photos and see if I can find the ones I want for the web site.
If you knew how much of a muddle I was in….
Quick plug for Swanwick, IMO the best writers summer school money can buy. 
oBookings being taken now.

No comments:

Post a Comment