Friday 18 November 2011

Proof reading - not my favourite job

I’ve spent hours today, going through the book, checking it, and doing all the corrections I found when I was proof reading. It’s a job I really don’t enjoy, but it has to be done. I’ve sent the whole book to the publisher as an attachment. Now it’s time to wait and see what happens.
I took a break and spent half an hour playing my keyboard. I’m really really bad but I have some headphones now so I will be able to play when my lodger is at home, rather than having to wait for him to go out.
I was hoping to get the remaining critiques done today but it’s already gone five. I’ve still got this daft virus which isn’t helping my energy levels but if I want to get anywhere, I need to try and work, even when I really don’t feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment