Saturday 5 November 2011

November 5th

Another batch of competition entries arrived this morning (7.30 as usual), and there are still a few more to come. I’m very happy that so many people entered and that NAWG will make some much needed profit. At the same time, I can’t help wondering why I volunteered to judge to shortlist when it’s going to take me AGES. Apart from reading stories, I sent my column to Writers Forum today and two books to Byker books (www.bykerbooks.co.uk) which they’re going to put on Kindle.
Tonight, it’s round to a neighbour’s for a drink as it’s her birthday. Christine is the lady with the greyhounds. She and Paul lost one a few weeks ago and they’ve just found a replacement. He’s called Paddy and he’s six. Going round there means I’ll have to record Strictly and watch it later. I’m hopelessly addicted to the show and have been since year one.

No comments:

Post a Comment