Wednesday 1 August 2012

Still tired


Something’s definitely wrong here. It’s after nine and I’ve only just finished working. I lost most of yesterday with all the errands I had to do (some didn’t quite work out but I haven’t the energy to say). Buying the iPod was great but now I need to invest in a one year full tiems tudy course to get to grips with it and I stil haven’t red half the manual that came with the new camera.
I feel worn out, thanks mainly to the shopping I did yesterday. I’m just not used to that kind of thing. That said, the two and a quarter hours spent with the personal shopper FLEW by AND I came away with some clothes I would never have picked out for myself AND they didn’t cost an arm and a leg, only half a hand and an ankle so that was good.
Now I need to crash out somewhere. I was so work out I went to bead at ten last night which isn’t like me at all. The way I feel I might have to do the same today I know, I’m getting too old for all this.
How on earth am  I going to cope at Swanwick!?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. You'll be fine! Sounds like you are a lady with a plan. I did the personal shopper thing too...and also ended up with clothes choices I wouldn't make for myself, but I am more than happy with comments I've received.

    As for the camera, I hate manuals, may I suggest a half hour wander around the house and garden, snapping away, and reviewing. You can usually work it out from there if you need to spend time with the manual.

    I think we are all under lots of pressure these days.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete