Saturday 25 August 2012

bank Holiday Saturday


As the lovely Louis is only here until tomorrow evening, I’m making the most of it, sharing hugs, playing, and generally unwinding my wound up springs.
This isn’t what I imagined happening once Denis left, but in a way I suppose it’s good. Instead of rushing down to Devon and having to race back in time to go to NAWG next Friday, I’ve been more or less forced to wait until September. That gives me time to plan what I need to do and not end up in a tizzy. It also means I can spend as long in Exeter as I need to. I might even stay an extra day or two  just for a break, I’ll have to wait and see. Right now, I’ve done a couple of hours work so as it’s Bank Holiday Saturday and tomorrow is the third anniversary of my move to Yorkshire, it’s time to turn off and keep chilling out.

No comments:

Post a Comment