Thursday 6 October 2011

Writers Forum column and a long story finished

My first task today was to write my column for Writers Forum. Once that’s was done, I worked on a three thousand word story which I finished this afternoon and will post to Fiction Feast tomorrow.
There were only four at the crossword class today which is not good. I hope a few more drift back soon as I wouldn’t want the class to stop. On my way home I popped into Wilson’s and bought two of their wonderful turkey legs, one to freeze, and one for Saturday. . They make other turkey seem like cardboard.
I’m hoping to get some work done on the book tomorrow but with my neighbour’s greyhound arriving, I’m not sure how. I’m going to have to make sure the two dogs are either supervised or separated as the last thing I want is an accident. Both dogs seem friendly enough but you never really know for sure. I wish I’d been able to say no, but they’re going to a good friend’s funeral all the way down in Kent so they have to stay overnight. They don’t trust anyone else with their dog. It’s either me look after him or they don’t go. Hobson’s choice strikes again.
More positive news – House is back on Sky One tonight! At last something worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment