Wednesday 5 October 2011

Too busy for a day off

I decided not to go to Heydays today.
I’ve got so much to do, especially as I’m not going to be able to get much done on Friday. I’ll have to watch over the dogs and make sure they don’t decide to eat each other.
More news on the dogs front. A Labrador I looked after a few months ago is coming back for four days at the end of the month. He was zero trouble so he’s more than welcome. Unlike Louis, he doesn’t have to get up at six in the morning!
I sent a new story to TAB this morning, then carried on working on the longer story. It’s about done now and has come out just under 3000 words. I’ll take another look at it tomorrow morning and see if it’s ready to send.
I also sent some Christmas stories to OZ. It might be too late, but it’s worth a try as it doesn’t seem that TAB want to buy any. I also sent my once a month sub to My Weekly.
Tomorrow I want to get my Writers Forum column out of the way THEN I can get back to the book which I’d really like to have finished by the end of October.
I also need to put another story collection together, ready to go on Kindle. Help, I need a cook, bottle washer, cleaner, record keeper, gardener and tea/coffee maker! If I had enough money, I’d gladly pay for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment