Thursday 8 September 2011

Too Far

Yesterday I went on a coach trip. I learned something very important.
Leeds to Lindisfarne and back in a day is TOO FAR!
Today I’ve got my neighbour’s two greyhounds staying for the day. All Danny wants to do is eat, yet he’s as thin as a rake. They’re both old and very fragile so I’m a bit on edge waiting for their owners to come home.
I’ve spent a lot of time on a story today that refuses to come to a satisfactory ending, so I might have to leave it to stew overnight.
It’s hard to concentrate while the greyhounds are here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Linda - just checking out your blog. I wish I had Danny's metabolism; I only have to look at food and I put weight on. I had the same prob with a story this week and it worked when I put it away and a couple of days later the ending came to me!

    ReplyDelete