- Finish rewrite of tortoise story
- Add at least a thousand words to the book
- Finish my tax return
- Finish removing the top layer of wallpaper in the bathroom.
- Prepare at least two starting points or outlines for short stories.
- At least think about writing letters to everyone involved with Mum telling them that I’ve done all I can, and that if they know when the new instruction was issued, and it’s after the dementia took hold, it’s up to them, and their conscience, to do something as there’s nothing more I can do. .
Saturday, 23 April 2011
TO DO LIST
List of things to do to day, whether I’ll get them all done, I’m not sure.