Tuesday 18 September 2012

Word has done a wobbly

I had plans to write up several posts and catch up with everything, but you know what they say about plans? Word has just decided to thorw a wobbly on my PC and I can't raise the enthusiasm to go back into it so will be brief instead.
I went back to the Tuesday singing group today. I used to go fairly often but fell out of the habit more than a year ago when I was down. They've moved  and the new venue is a 20 minute walk from the station but I had a really good time and will try to make the effort again next week, specially as I've decide to put Heydays on hold for this term at least. The rest of today has been spent on marking assignments for the Writers Bureau. I still haven't got to grips with the email ones yet so it takes me an age to each one but so long as I enjoy doing it, that's fine.
My head is starting to  get to grips with this new, relaxed style of life. I'm still not sure what I want to do, but have decided to just go with the flow for a while and see what happens.


1 comment:

  1. Very glad you've joined your choir again. I belong to a ladies choir called Cantatrice and love it. We sing a whole range of things and are performing Adiemus in a concert in October - it's my favourite piece (probably because the words have no meaning).

    ReplyDelete